DISCLAIMER OF PROFESSIONAL OR FINANCIAL ADVICE
NOTHING IN THIS SITE CONSTITUTES PROFESSIONAL, INVESTMENT AND/OR FINANCIAL ADVICE, NOR DOES ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE CONSTITUTE A COMPREHENSIVE OR COMPLETE STATEMENT OF THE MATTERS DISCUSSED OR THE LAW RELATING THERETO. FRAZIER LIFE SCIENCES MANAGEMENT, L.P. INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ONLY TO A LIMITED NUMBER OF PRIVATE INVESTMENT VEHICLES. FRAZIER LIFE SCIENCES MANAGEMENT, L.P. DOES NOT MAKE ITS SERVICES AVAILABLE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. NO ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN OR NOT BE TAKEN IN RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. ADVICE FROM A SUITABLY QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL SHOULD ALWAYS BE SOUGHT IN RELATION TO ANY PARTICULAR INVESTMENT DECISION, MATTER OR CIRCUMSTANCE.
NOTHING ON THIS SITE CONSTITUTES OR FORMS A PART OF ANY OFFER FOR SALE OR SUBSCRIPTION OF, OR ANY INVITATION TO OFFER TO BUY OR SUBSCRIBE FOR, ANY SECURITIES, NOR SHOULD IT OR ANY PART OF IT FORM THE BASIS OF, OR BE RELIED UPON IN ANY CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTRACT OR COMMITMENT WHATSOEVER.
WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
RULES OF CONDUCT
There are a few rules of conduct that you are required to follow when you use the Site:
- Do not “harvest” (or collect) information from the Site using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis (unless we have given you separate written permission to do so). This includes, for example, information about other users of the Site and information about the offerings, products, services and promotions available on the Site.
- Do not use automated means to access the Site, or gain unauthorized access to the Site or to any account or computer system connected to the Site. This prohibition does not apply to search engines accessing the site solely for web indexing purposes.
- Do not “stream catch” (download, store or transmit copies of streamed content).
- Do not obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to areas of the Site or our systems that are not intended for access by you.
- Do not “flood” the site with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt or harm the Site or its systems.
- Do not circumvent or reverse engineer the Site or its systems.
- Do not restrict or inhibit another user or users from using and enjoying the Site.
You also must comply with all applicable laws and contractual obligations when you use the Site.
OWNERSHIP OF SITE CONTENT
CHANGES TO THIS SITE
We reserve the right to make changes to, or to suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently), the Site or any portion of the Site. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance.
SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF ACCESS
We welcome links to the Site so long as: (i) the Site opens in a new browser window which displays the full version of a page of the Site (e.g., not merely one of its frames, and not an “in-line” link to a particular image or object on the Site), (ii) the link to the Site does not state or imply any sponsorship of your website or service by us or by the Site; and (iii) the Site is not display-framed within or obfuscated by other content. You may not use on your website any trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials appearing on the Site, including but not limited to any logos, without our express written consent. We reserve the right to revoke your right to link to the Site upon notice. If you receive such a notice from us, you agree to discontinue your link to the Site.
We control and operate the Site from our facilities in the United States of America, and unless otherwise specified, the materials displayed on the Site are presented solely for the purpose of promoting products and services available in the United States, its territories, possessions, and protectorates. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you choose to access the Site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
APPLICABLE LAW: NO WAIVER; SEVERABILITY
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
WE PROVIDE THIS SITE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES CREATED BY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR TRADE USAGE). THIS MEANS THAT WE MAKE NO PROMISES THAT:
- THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME,
- THE SITE WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS OR PROVIDE ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS,
- THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR UP-TO-DATE,
- THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM IT OR STORED ON IT WILL BE SECURE FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, OR
- THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALTHOUGH WE TRY TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED ON THE SITE IS ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MAKE CORRECTIONS TO ANY OF THE INFORMATION AT ANY TIME. WE CANNOT, AND DO NOT, GUARANTEE THE CORRECTNESS, TIMELINESS, PRECISION, THOROUGHNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INACCURACY OR OMISSION CONCERNING ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
THESE DISCLAIMERS APPLY TO US AND OUR AFFILIATED AND RELATED COMPANIES AS WELL AS THIRD PARTIES THAT ARE INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE SITE, AND ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The Site is offered and available to users who are 16 years of age or older. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Frazier. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.